Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Lingo VoIP special offer

A USA based residential VoIP company called Lingo.com is now offering unlimited calling to 70 countries including India. For attracting new users under special promotion they have reduced their first month payment to only 4.95 US dollar. From second month regular rate (23.95 US dollar) will be applicable. So, as a trial you can easily check their service because here you need to spend only very few amount of money. One of my friend living in USA has tested this service and found clear sound quality. Before withdrawing this attractive offer of Lingo, at least you can try for one month if you want to make unlimited calls.

2 comments:

  1. I brought their service and used only 200 minutes. Then they reffered me as high user and charge me extra. This is definitely not unlimited as they keep lying to you. When I tried to disconnect, they charge me another $60. Dont fall into their trap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lingo is a bad company to deal with. Period. I took their service and after using 530 minutes/month they suspended my service. They advertise so called "unlimited" international minutes but set a 450 minutes/month limit without letting customer know that. They avoided my repeated questions regarding the minutes limit since I knew "unlimited" is not really "unlimited". Save yourself and don't deal with this fradulent company.

    ReplyDelete